Gratitude: 17 March 2017
– I am thankful for my work and my desk. My smile says it all.
– Missed this Gratitude in March but really appreciate the effort from the guys on Women’s Day. Champagne Breakfast was my style.
Don’t ever wish to miss a chance on having Champagne
– Thankful for my trip to Bombay. Came back with memories to cherish forever
– Lastly Thankful for my boys. They are my pride. Life is nothing without them.
Gratitude: 20 March 2017
– Anil for asking for a coffee at the right time and then paying for it. Little things go long way!
– P for Pilates, P for Purple, P for Power. Letter P adding meaning to my life
(yes I know I am not that fit as it shows in the picture but thats the goal and purple gives me all the strength)
– Friends for Banyan Tree Spa vouchers. Unwinding!
– The Moving Body for finally realising they have not provided me with a card. It’s been a year!
Classic example of “Better Late than Never”
– My boys – I love them for who they are. Simple and Fair (in judgement not colour)
Gratitude: 21 March 2017
– Guan Kitchen for these plastic bags. They are a saviour. How much I loved when they only charged 2$.
– Nan for helping out with the muffins. Our love for food goes long way. Kids loved them and we are glad as teh money will go for charity!
– This boy who doesn’t like being in crowded places but still tries his best! Land of Stories.
Yes the elephant is handmade. Milk bottle, paper, glue and artwork.
Gratitude: 22 March 2017
My helper Nan for the brown rice fried rice. Her food keeps me sane.
Sharing her picture with the cauliflower base pizza, which she tried for the first time.
One can always learn and grow wherever they are and whatever they do. Growth is always within!
3 cheers for her presentation skills.
Gratitude: 28 March 2017
– For this watch shopping over the weekend. My colours black and gold.
– For Dawn the hairstylist for always colouring my hair so beautifully. It’s an art!
– To the person who left this at my desk today. Life happens, chocolate helps!